lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

My perfect guy, the modern version of a fairytale book.



Once upon a time prince charming was the most important person in a girl’s life. Girls used to think that if you where in love with prince charming everything became lighter, the sun  was going to be always up and there was nothing that can bring them apart. Now, most girls do not believe in a special boy. For them the perfect guy does not exist anymore. What they do not know that when this person is the one, he is so special that your whole world evolves around him, and he might not be as perfect like prince charming, he does not ride a big white house or lives in a castle, but I can feel like he was taken out of a happily ever after book.. I believe that I have found my perfect guy, and he is real. I could not be in love with anyone else, because he is the only man in this world that has everything I ever asked for. His name is Francisco Javier Villacorta Galindo, and I know it is really cliché to think that he is the perfect guy, but to me, he really is. I see him the second I close my eyes. My attention is quickly drawn to his eyes. His unique and huge eyebrows like bushes in a beautiful garden, his brown happy eyes and his big and curly eyelashes. Those eyes I hope to see when I am old, the one thing I know it won’t ever change.  I can feel him close, even when he is far away, I know he is always there. His scent, for me is something I can never miss, he has this special fragrance that I will still recognize when old. With lotion or not, I know when he is behind me, because of the smell of his skin. His long and perfectly shaped nose and his crooked smile, completes the face that I most admire. His skin color that is almost dark and his soft curls down his forehead. His little hands that were perfectly made to hold mine. I can’t leave out his sweet voice, that even when he is serious you can feel he has a great heart. But, I specially love his voice when he is happy. He changes the tone and his happiness is contagious. When he smiles, oh boy! I love when he smiles, because he does not do it as often, but when he does he always ends with tears in his eyes. The only thing that is exactly like prince charming (the one from “Shrek” movie) is that he thinks he is really cute. In the two years we have spent together we have shared so many moments, that I could not choose a memory that describes him the best or the thing I love about him the most.  But I can assure you that what I love the most is not in his face, but in his heart. I chose my boyfriend as my special person, not only because I really do love him, but because he is the greatest person I have known. He is smart and sensible, he knows when to smile and when to talk, he has the biggest heart and even though he is the greatest boyfriend, he is also my greatest friend. To me, he is today’s prince charming. The modern version of a happily ever after that does not end that way, because if you find a special person like mine, your story would not ever have an end. My modern prince charming is not only looking for a forever, but for a forever and ever. Because my prince charming is the special person in my life, my perfect guy, do you have yours?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario